Saturday, May 30, 2015

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! As I am sure most of you know, I am an avid storyteller, hence the blog name: Stephanie's Stories. I have been told throughout the years, I get it from my Grandpa Dave. Those of you who do not know what that means, it simply implies, I can go on and on and on telling someone every single detail of my story before actually reaching the main point.

I decided to continue living in Cincinnati, Ohio and am in the process of moving out into my own apartment. 18 years of living with my family, 4 years of living with 2+ roommates....to now living by myself. Who am I going to share all of my pointless stories with?! Therefore, I am going to be one of "those girls" who have a lifestyle blog and talk about what happens in my life. The main point of this blog is to keep my family back in Illinois in the loop with what goes on in my life (as if my mother doesn't hear about everything during our daily phone calls).

So there you have it! If you miss hearing all of my silly little stories, here is your outlet.

Enjoy!

Stephanie

1 comment: