Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Netherlands!

Okay so I may have spent most of my time in Germany, however I absolutely fell in love with The Netherlands! I could live there in a heartbeat. As much as I enjoy urban life, the countryside was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I kept saying it was out of a movie. Yes, the roads were so narrow that I was a bit nervous if another car came, but the people there were so happy and extremely friendly. Dutch people also speak very good English. Everyone rides bikes so there is barely any traffic..which is strange but those bikers are serious...they will run you over. I advise everyone, that if you get the chance, visit The Netherlands! 
Homemade "ice" as they call it (ice-cream) and fresh berries from a local farm.
 Just a causal castle.
 Wicked weather.
Maastricht--city in The Netherlands. 
 He was annoyed with me.
City Centre.
Cute little coffee shop.
The cafes are just adorable, they set out blankets incase it is cold out.
 Maastricht is known for their French Onion soup--so good! 
 This was a "vending machine" on a farm. You put money in and choose and locker and can get apples, apple juice, wine, jelly, etc. Best apples I have had! 
This we joked is such a funny picture because no one knows what it is since we went after hours.
Usually there is 3 flags standing behind it.
It is the point where all 3 countries meet: Belgium, Germany & The Netherlands.
Netherlands, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment